Communications & Design Intern
Our internship program provides interns with hands-on experience in graphic design and photography.
Work within the agency’s Brand Experience department, which manages earned and paid campaigns for global and national technology and consumer electronics companies. Because our department works with clients on multiple levels, you will gain experience alongside several team members – designers, art directors, influencer and PR account leads – offering an integrated understanding of how marketing strategies are executed.
Interns are responsible for assisting with projects and are also tasked with leading projects on their own, such as conducting research and developing creative content for owned and earned media channels. Interns report to directly to their agency mentor, who is a senior level communications and design professional with vast experience. We hire interns on an on-going basis.
- Assist on several client accounts across the agency
- Write copy for social content pieces
- Develop social content calendars and storyboards
- Shoot and edit photos for social content
- Participate in agency meetings and brainstorms
· Must have intermediate understanding of Photoshop, studio photography and lighting
· Proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically Illustrator, and InDesign. After Effects and Premiere a plus. Microsoft PowerPoint a plus.
· Interest in photography, design and technology is a must
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to multitask and work effectively in group settings
· Must be able to manage time efficiently for multiple demanding projects
· Basic understanding of client information, including product details, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
· Work in an award-winning environment. Inc. magazine has named MBA one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. for more than five years; South Florida Business
Journal and Outside magazine have noted MBA as one of the best places to work; and recently, The Holmes Report selected MBA as a finalist for its Top Five North American Boutique PR Agency of the Year award
· Free lunch on Fridays
· Gain in-depth, useful experience
· Create work that is presented to clients and gain direct meaningful feedback to help grow your skills and understanding of specific client needs
· Learn to develop content based on specific client goals and target audiences, and see your work displayed on clients’ social media pages